On this page you will find the sales, delivery and payment conditions of www.tagme.ae.
- All our shipping and services are subject to the following sales-, delivery-, and payment conditions.
- On all rights, commitments, obligations, special offers, orders, and agreements under which these general conditions apply, explicitly and unconditionally all disputes are subject to United Arab Emirates Law.
All prices on our site are in AED and inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate, excluding postage & courier.
- Shipping costs
- For sending/ posting our labels TagMe charges delivery costs on all orders.
- The delivery costs are AED 20 for delivery to the GCC, AED 40+ for delivery outside GCC, regardless of the amount of labels you order.
- After ordering, it is not possible to add additional packs of labels to your order once it has been placed.
- All orders will be shipped by DHL courier within 1 day of receiving your payment.
- TagMe cannot be held responsible for any delayed deliveries, loss or damage by the post. The courier company handles all our deliveries, and we rely on them for timely deliveries. The guidelines for courier company within GCC: an average of 3 days, outside GCC: an average of 5 days.
- After placing your order with us, you will receive a confirmation email including your order details and an order number. You will also receive an email regarding your payment, confirming whether it has been processed already or the bank details for the transfer of funds.
- Due to the personalized nature of our labels, they will be produced only after payment.
- Payment is required within 5 days of receipt of your order after which the labels will be produced and shipped.
- CC Avenue UAE based payment platforms, handle our payment processing. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express cards and all major Debit cards. They guarantee the safe and secure completion of your payment.
- TagMe will send you an email when the payment is received and the labels are being produced and shipped.
- After you place your order with us, you will receive an email confirming your order. Please quote the order number if you have questions about your order. On receipt please check for any spelling or other mistakes in the text of your labels. Please let us know as soon as possible if there are errors.
- Due to the nature of the product, you cannot cancel or change an order other than for the reasons stated above.
- Right of return
- At TagMe we try to deliver you a useful and faultless product. If you are not satisfied, the products can be returned within 3 days with a valid reason and you will get a reprint or a refund.
- To arrange a return or refund please contact us via email.
- After receiving your return, TagMe will submit your refund to your bank account (excluding delivery costs).
- You may not request a refund or return if:
- You put the wrong text/icon on your product and you have not notified us of this within 3 days.
- You have not followed our usage instructions.
- Wrong delivery
If you have received a (partially) wrong delivery, TagMe will be responsible for arranging a replacement set of labels.
- Colour difference
Colours seen on a screen will differ slightly to those on printed labels. TagMe cannot be held responsible if colours do not match those shown on our website. Consequently, returns/refunds will not be accepted in these cases.
- All products in our collection are subject to high-quality requirements. We cannot be held liable for any damage, physically as well as material and immaterial as a consequence of the wrong use of the products sold by TagMe.
- The content of this website has been carefully composed. TagMe is not responsible for any consequences resulting from incorrect or incomplete information on their website.
- TagMe is not responsible for any type of error or any difference in colour as a result of monitor quality. The print and colours can slightly differ as compared to the display of the website, TagMe cannot be held responsible for this.
- TagMe cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries due to typing mistakes or other mistakes in the text entered by the client. TagMe has the right to refuse characters that we cannot print and to alter or remove text that we find cannot be printed.
- Force Majeure
TagMe, Keeping into account further rights coming forth, TagMe has in case of force majeure the right to exercise a delay, according to the agreement.
All personal information given to us will only be used by us and will never be made available to third parties.
TagMe aims to provide high customer satisfaction. In case of any feedback please do not hesitate to contact us.